Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can’t believe it is Thanksgiving break already! This year has been going so

fast! As I am reflecting on all that your student has accomplished so far, I am

amazed at their growth as readers, writers and people. They make each day

special and fun. I am so looking forward to spending time with my family and

friends over break, but will be excited for Monday morning to come back and see

my favorite 5 and 6 year olds again.

Parents, thank you for all that you do to support and encourage your child

outside of the classroom.  I am so thankful for you and all that you do for me as

as well as your child.  In my first year as a teacher, I could not ask for a better

group of parents and students. I am so blessed and thankful.

Enjoy your time with family, friends and LOTS OF FOOD!

See you next week! Smile

 

No comments:

Post a Comment